Are you an enthusiastic and motivated GP looking for a new opportunity?
Located in North Somerset, Tyntesfield Medical Group is an established practice with an ambitious vision and a supportive team. We have four sites, all in easy reach of both Bristol and the wonderful countryside.
We are looking to appoint a Salaried General Practitioner for a fixed term, to cover maternity leave (9 – 12 months based at Brockway Medical Centre, Nailsea, 6 sessions per week, commencing September).
Each of our sites have their own team of clinical staff operating a personalised patient list, as we believe patient continuity is essential to both quality patient care and job satisfaction. Our waiting times are reasonable, which means we only need on call appointments in the afternoons. Being a larger organisation, we are more resilient when it comes to fluctuations in staffing levels. We have both a prescribing hub and a summarising and coding hub which helps to reduce the daily admin load. Additionally, we are an established teaching, training, and research practice, offering career development opportunities. We have:
- An induction programme and an assigned mentor for ongoing support
- Daily coffee/lunchtime together with colleagues
- Monthly learning meetings for the whole practice
- Competitive rates of pay – £11,023 per session per annum
- 6 weeks annual leave, plus study leave and bank holidays pro-rata
- Additional enhanced pay for Extended Hours / Improved Access duties
- A Salaried GP contract which follows the BMA model
- Easy access on the national cycle route with free parking for drivers
- Shower facilities for those who wish to cycle to work (at two sites)
We welcome any informal enquiries and/or visits. Please contact Katina Harris (HR Manager) on 01275 866769 or Gemma Harding (Executive Manager) on 01275 465111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
If you would like this job advert in an alternative format or require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.